Send SMS from your website or application to your customer using your own mobile plan. Simply download our Android app to get started.
- Download the Android mobile app by scanning the QR or clicking the download link attached. Give the necessary permission to install it.
- Create a Logic Message account if you do not have one, and subscribe to either the Standard or Pro plan.
- On your Android device, login to the Logic Message mobile app. Press "Allow" when requested for permission.
- Configure the app settings accordingly for how frequent SMS should be retrieved and sent. The more frequent it is, the more battery it consumes.
- On your desktop, login to your Logic Message account and visit the Linked Devices page.
- Click on "edit" for the newly added device and configure the countries this device should serve.
- Name - The name of the device for you to easily identify it.
- Countries to Serve - Enter the 2 letter country ISO code that this device should serve. For example, if you wish to let this device send SMSes to Singapore only, enter "SG".
- Distribution - If you have multiple devices and wish to split the load between the devices, enter the distribution percentage between 0 to 100. The distribution is just an estimate.
- Save the settings and either send SMS from the Logic Message dashboard or our API to get started.